Pediatric Physical Therapy: Beyond the Read – Effect of Contingency Paradigm–Based Interventions on Developmental Outcomes in Young Infants: A Systematic Review
This review synthesizes a body of literature on contingency paradigm-based interventions and highlights its potential paradigm–based interventions to improve developmental outcomes in infants
Course Authors: Mercedes Aguirre Valenzuela, PT, DPT; Martha Henao Bloyer, PT, DPT, Monica Krogman, PT, MA, DPT, Cornelia Lieb-Lundell, PT, DPT, Dawn Kelly James, PT, DPT, DSc
Participants will be able to:
- Characterize contingency paradigms as used in pediatric physical therapy practice
- Critique research methods utilized by authors in the contingency paradigm article
- Assess if contingency paradigms are useful for caregiver education
- Compare and contrast outcomes of contingency paradigm–based interventions on developmental skills in young infants.
- Discuss appropriate dosage for contingency paradigms as presented by authors
Course Code: BTR-April 2022
Completion Instructions: Read the article, complete the assessment with at least a 70% score, download and save certificate
Course Level: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Online
E-Learning Course 0.1 CEUs (1 Contact Hours/CCUs)
Cancellation Policy: If you must cancel your registration, you may do so prior to taking any part of the course by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (minus a $15 processing fee).
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|