Pediatric Physical Therapy: Beyond the Read – Pediatric Physical Therapy Telehealth and COVID-19: Factors, Facilitators, and Barriers Influencing Effectiveness
The purpose of this study was to identify the important factors, facilitators, and barriers for telehealth effectiveness as described by pediatric physical therapists, transitioning from in-person to telehealth during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Course Authors: Dawn Kelly James, PT, DPT, DSc; Mercedes Aguirre Valenzuela, PT, DPT; Martha Henao Bloyer, PT, DPT; Monica Krogmann, PT, MA, DPT; Cornelia Lieb-Lundell, PT, MA, DPT
Course Code: BTR-Oct 2021
Completion Instructions: Read the article, complete the assessment with at least a 70% score, download and save certificate
Course Level: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Online
- Understand the research methods used to analyze qualitative and quantitative survey data.
- Identify the important factors, facilitators, and barriers for effective pediatric physical therapy telehealth services.
- Categorize themes, subthemes and their relationship to successfulness of pediatric physical therapy telehealth sessions.
- Appreciate the effects of COVID-19 in the delivery of pediatric physical therapy telehealth services.
- Analyze best practices in the delivery of pediatric physical therapy telehealth services.
E-Learning Course 0.1 CEUs (1 Contact Hours/CCUs)
Cancellation Policy: If you must cancel your registration, you may do so prior to taking any part of the course by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (minus a $15 processing fee).
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|